Bianca's Shaker Card for the Launny Show

Here's the gorgeous card that Bianca made for the Junior Craft Section at the Launceston Show. It's a 'Shaker Card' filled with cake sprinkles, behind the clear acetate window. She used the 'Big Bold Birthday' Set and glued 'Crystal Iris' chunky sprinkles to the 'frosting'. It makes my mouth water just looking at it!

Yay! It's finally finished after 2 days! It's a bit hard to tell from the picture, but Bianca put the lower part of the cupcake through the crimper so it looks like a real patty pan.

Placing the 'window' down onto the foam mounting tape was a bit tricky.

Sticky strip will hold all the cardstock, acetate and Designer Series Paper together!

I love my job, especially when I am able to do my favourite hobby with the children. We marbled paper for Mother's Day cards this year and I've recently featured what we did for Father's Day. I'm looking forward to making some Christmas 'goodies' with the students. It's great being involved with Stampin' Up! as I'm never short of having craft ideas on hand, as well as all the great resources that the Company offers.

Hopefully, in the next day or two, I'll be able to share my entries for the Show. I'm a bit distracted tonight though, because I came home to a recorded message on my answering machine. It was Stampin' Up! wanting to know if I'd do a 'Workshop Wow' Presentation at the Hobart Field Training Night! Scary thought, but I'm feeling stoked about the opportunity! I guess my feet will come back to Earth sometime soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
LOL, Bronwyn :0)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I reckon Bianca's card is really cool and pretty.
Jenti
Anonymous said…
Very cute and well done I hope u do well in the show.
from Keelin