Christmas Card Making Workshops

My Mum's Christmas Card - 2008

I think I've finally worked out a couple of nights that I can hold my Christmas Workshops. There just seems to be SO much on in November for us! If you are interested, you will need to book in for whichever night suits you by sending me an email at - eastleys@aapt.net.au to secure your place, as I only have room for up to 8 people per night.

The two nights available (unless anything major crops up onto the calendar) are as follows:

Friday 13th November - 7.30pm
Thursday 19th November - 7.30pm

Both evenings will be held at my place. A confirmation email will be sent to you with my address details.

We will be making five Christmas cards for the total cost of $15. This is not a Stamp-a Stack as each card will feature a different stamp set/technique etc.

I hope to be designing kits from the following sets -

1. Window Dressing (page 22)
2. Season of Joy (page 31)
3. Winter Post (page 33)
4. Lovely as a Tree (page 87)
5. Tree Trimmings (page 21 - Spring Mini)

I'm also tempted to purchase 'Snow Swirled' ... we'll see. Some of my sets haven't seen ink yet so that might be a bit naughty!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bronwyn :0)

PS: I was able to get 'Snow Swirled' as a Hostess Gift and it arrived yesterday (29/10/09). I'm looking forward to creating the designs for my Christmas workshops TODAY. Stay tuned for a peek at them in a later post.

Comments