Cards from Scraps

Pocket Silhouettes

On a rainy Saturday afternoon, I set myself a challenge to use two of my new dies and to make some cards just using scrap pieces of cardstock. I had to find pieces large enough that complemented each other and that had matching taffeta ribbon! My favourite combo at the moment is Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Kraft. Sadly, I didn't have scraps large enough for that combination but found some other favourites along the way. Stamps from Pocket Silhouettes were used for all four cards.


No. 1 - Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss and Whisper White
No.2 - Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla


No. 3 - Rose Red, Regal Rose and Whisper White
No. 4 - Always Artichoke, Kraft and Very Vanilla

I was also looking at ways to make some quick cards for the Car Boot Sale, which will be held next Saturday at Trevallyn Life Church. It's a fund raiser for the team going to Cambodia next year. Hope to see you there!

I'd love to hear about what your favourite colour combinations are. Drop me a comment and let me know!

LOL XX Bronwyn

Comments