A Piece of Cake

'Cherrylicious'

Ever since I made the cupcake gift box for the JUGs Challenge last week, I have been itching to try out the other templates that I bought. I had to tidy up my craft area first, as it was a total disaster zone. I worked up quite a sweat yesterday in the 30 degree heat and was pleased that I could see my workspace again with everything in its place!

I'm about to start making samples for sale-a-bration and hope to participate in the ESAD blog hop on January 25th. So, in the meantime, I'm planning to fiddle around with some stamp sets that haven't seen ink yet and try out a few things that I have made a mental note 'to do'. Believe me, the list is long!

I hope you like my 'Cherrylicious' Cake Gift Box that I made. You can buy the template from Digichick Boutique. I don't have the Tart & Tangy stamp set so I made my own cherry from a 1" circle punch (Riding Hood Red) and leaves from the Cheep Talk Stamp Set. I gave the cherry a coating of Crystal Effects to make it nice and shiny!



Behind the scallop label, there's a slot where the box opens. It's just the right size to pop a little gift inside.

Here's the Recipe -
Stamp Sets: Best Yet (L1 Hostess), Cheep Talk
Cardstock: Textured Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, 1", 1 3/8" Circle and Scallop Circle Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip (great for 3D papercraft)

Cheers! Bronwyn :0)

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! It looks so real. Fabulous!! I was wondering what you would come up with next. Jeane
Mae Collins said…
My desk needs cleaning again too! Love the cake! Yummy!
Genny said…
I am getting ready to make my own cake with 11 slices. Wish me luck that it looks as yummy good as yours.

Love the colors and the embellishments.

Genny
www.stampinbygenny.wordpress.com