Tassie Regionals

The Tassie Presenters
From L to R: Martyn, Tania, Lynda, Rochelle, Claire, Me, Sharnee



The Just Add Ink Girls from Tassie (minus Danielle)
Mae, Me and Tania



Ideas for the 'Every Moment' Stamp Set



Display Boards




Doing the Make 'n' Takes



WORK SHOP WOWS
Rochelle
(Ink brayered onto the embossing folder)

Me
(Scallop envelope boxes)


Tania
(Paper Roses)



It was great to take along some friends as Guests.


My Guest - Amanda (former Up-line) and Sharnee's gorgeous baby girl


Tania's Guest - Sam

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you get to enjoy your Regionals as much as we did!

Thanks to the staff from SU who came down to make it a memorable day and for teaching us lots of new techniques! Can't wait to try some of the new ideas and get around to actually doing my Make 'n' Takes as I was a little distracted on the day!

Until next time,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great photos Bron, thanks for sharing them with us!!!! Looks like you all had a great time.
Tania Gould said…
Great pics! Thanks for putting them up on your blog!
Patrice said…
Great to see all you girls having some fun! Only thing missing is Tan's mobile phone lol (private joke).
Paula Dobson said…
Great to see a few of the JAI DT members together! Totally jealous, of course! Glad it went so well, and congrats to you and Tania for doing your presentations!
Hi Bronwyn ...
I have so missed popping by regularly ... but we are trialing a new Optus internet "thingy" ... and fingers crossed it seems to be better. So ... perhaps blog hopping won't be the chore it has been for much longer! (My puter's page loading time has been unbearable ... and so discouraged me from visiting other blogs!)
So ... I have been scrolling back through all I have missed lately ... and enjoying all your lovely posts. Looks like you have had a fab time at Regionals. Oooh! That reminds me ... I haven't booked for Sydney yet!!! Yikes!!! Hugs Andrea xxx
Unknown said…
Congrats on your demonstration.
Lokks & sounds like you all had lots of fun. I'm looking forward to the Brisbane regionals in 2 weeks.
Renée said…
Looks like you had a wonderful time, Bronwyn! Great pics!!