Just Add Ink Challenge #37 - Colour

Just Add Ink Challenge #37

There's a colour challenge on this week at Just Add Ink. I used a brand new set called 'Funky Four' because I thought it really suited the colour palette.



The Colours for this Week's Challenge



I must admit that I hadn't stamped for the entire month of September and the combination of a loss of mojo, wondering which new stamp set I was going to use, a heap of housework and just plain tiredness from catching up with some sleep after the trip home from Bali (a long delayed flight thanks to Jetstar) was enough to just about 'do my head in with this challenge'! After nearly 3 hours this is what I came up with, not to mention all the previous hours trying to think out a plan of attack!~ Well, I finally came up with something after several bits 'n' bobs going in the bin! Hope you like!


Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Funky Four, Hello Again, Woodgrain
Ink: All the challenge colours with either Classic Stampin' Pads or Stampin' Write Markers
Cardstock: Challenge Colours and Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4" Square Punch, Top Note Die, Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by my blog,

Comments

Paula Dobson said…
I definitely like!!! This is a great card Bron. Love the mushrooms :-)
Sam said…
I love this card Bronwyn...definitely worth the time it took to come up with. The colours really pop off the screen!

Best wishes,
Sam.
Rachel said…
A very funky card. I love it.
Rach:)
Jo said…
So cute Bron. This set is on my wish list. Great job with those colours. Glad it wasn't my week this week :)
Isn't it funny how sometimes you can totally miss something in the catty ... until someone draws your attention to it! I had NEVER noticed this set before!!! Truly! And ... it is now on my wish list to team with the Forest Friends set that I have. Cute Cute Cute! Hugs xxaxx
KimB said…
HI Bronwyn,

great match of colours to stamps. Those little mushies look really fun and I LOVE the woodgrain background.
Kim
Anonymous said…
Hey Bronwyn, Loving that Woodgrain. Definately on my Wish List. Very cute card. Chantell
Unknown said…
Bronwyn, this card is gorgeous, I love the use of the woodgrain on all the different colours, it ties it all in together, a great card.
Christine Blain said…
Bron, it is totally adorable! Looks like it came together effortlessly, in true Bronwyn style; I hope you like the end result after all that agonising! Love the Woodgrain on the different coloured panels, and I agree the toadstools look super-cute in these colours. This is a GREAT card.