My Favourites for 2011

Here's a round up of my personal favourites for 2011. I've decided this year to include my favourite card/project, as well as my favourite easel card for each month.


January


February



March


April


May


June



July


August



September



October


November


December


2011

UStamp with Dawn and Friends ... JAI Team Member ... give me a die and I'll make an easel card with it ... Workshop Wow Demonstration ... exploring fabric ... playing around with Copics ... leaving SU and then JAI ... sums up 2011!

I am so thankful for the opportunities that came my way with DT work and in 2012 I'm looking forward to exploring the local market, experimenting with different colouring techniques, attempting to get 'published', going back to some old craft loves - knitting, crochet, teddy bear making, jewellery making etc.

Thank you to all those lovely people that left comments on my posts, sent emails and came and said 'hi' at SU events. I am so blessed to have met so many wonderful people in 2011. Bring on 2012 ...

Happy New Year!

Comments

Gloria Dojlido said…
Love everyone of the cards you posted. Gorgeous work!!!!
Mary said…
So many lovely cards to be proud of Bronwyn - each one a masterpiece in its own right. I do hope we will still see you posting on a regular basis. Although I have been remiss in not leaving a comment on all occasions I have loved popping in to see your work.
Happy New year and Happy New Crafting.
Mary
Susan Joyce said…
Congratulation's on such a wonderful creative year Bronwyn, your projects are all fabulous.
MD said…
waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh superbe
bravo *

Bonne nouvelle Année 2012
Nikki Spencer said…
A beautiful & inspiring collection Bron, especially as l have one of those gorgeous Easel cards sitting pride of place on my sideboard. xxx
Unknown said…
Hi Bronwyn, I must have been living under a rock for the past few months, people have left SU, and I have just stumbled across it now, you included :) Your projects have been fabulous, and am sure will continue to be even better as you explore ALL the other fabulous stuff out there. Have fun and I will be back to visit you more often lol.
Happy New Year
Melissa xx