Vintage Valentines

Vintage Valentine Chocolate Holders

Here's a little peek at my Valentine project that I have been working on today. I'll be back later with a tutorial as it is way past my bedtime and I'm officially due back at work in the morning after a very long Summer Break.

I've edited all the photos but have to work on all the boring written stuff so it can be released before the 14th February rocks around! See you soon.

A tutorial is now available for purchase -
http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/vintage-valentine-chocolate-holders.html


Comments

Sam said…
These choccie holders are so beautiful Bronwyn, and what a lovely idea!

Best wishes on your first day back...I start back today too, after a long, long time off...

Hope your day is a good one!
:-)
Ruthy said…
These are beautiful Broni, I remember you making some with I think Bliss stamp last year I loved them so much I fashioned one for a make and take on a mini launch- your creations rock! Hope all is well with you too- Ruthy xo
Oooo i look forward to this lovely Bron!!
Hope your first day back is wonderful!! thinking of you!
Smiles and hugs SHarnee :)
Mae's Cachet said…
These are beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished tutorial.
Patrice said…
What an absolutely gorgeous collection Bron.

Good luck today, hope it flies by quickly for you.
H2 :) said…
These are gorgeous Bron! They look fabulous in the SAB papers & I LOVE your stamped & fussy cut floral embellies. Hope you are enjoying being back at work. :) xo
Anonymous said…
These look just gorgeous Bron! Love the pop of colours especially!