Tags 'n' Cards

Here's a couple of cards that I shared at my recent 'Totally Tags' Demo.
  

 
For this card, I heat embossed the beautiful corner stamp from Utopia Collection with  white embossing powder, attached it to my dry embossed background, only at the corner edges with double sided tape. I then slid the matching tag inside the pocket that I had created.


 
This second card has a tag on the inside and is made with the Martha Stewart Double Edge Doily Lace Punch and the Kaiser Craft Collection of Hey Birdie Patterned Papers.


Comments

Helen said…
I've just been catching up with all the gorgeous tags you have made, such a lovely variety. I love your "Going Bananas" card - very cute! Helen C
Lisa Elton said…
These are FABULOUS Bronwyn! Your first could be a Dynamic Duos card with your two shades of blue!! Love the little row of toadstools on the second card.
So much gorgeous detail. Wow, Bronwyn! Hugs xxx
H2 :) said…
Wow, Bron, I'm sure Heather has already got you booked for the next demo. The variety of your tag projects is spectacular! The blue one is divine - the mix of heat & dry embossing & that fabulous stamped image is wonderful. :)