Niche Market

Just popping in to show you some photos of Nat and I at the recent Niche Market.  We had a lovely time on Friday evening and Saturday selling soft furnishings and paper craft at our stall.  Thanks to all our friends that stopped by to support us in this little venture.

Nat's gorgeous woollen baby blankets, soft toys, rattles and brooches.

You can purchase Natalie's beautiful blankets, etc. from her Beauty Business -  
Beauty on High, 34 High Street, Launceston.

Me and My Paper Craft 



Thanks for stopping by.  I am technically on a blogging break but thought some of you would like to see some pics of what has been consuming all my spare time of late!

It's now time to clean up the house, get some food in the cupboard, spend some time with my family, enjoy a tropical holiday and 'smell the roses blossoms' before concentrating on writing some curriculum for school.  Good times ahead!

Comments

Anonymous said…
looking good kid! cheers Andrea &the dogs!