Whole Latte Love - a Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek

My favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year has almost arrived, Sale-a-bration Time!  It's the time when you can earn some gorgeous, free stamping goodies and accessories and it runs in Australia from the 22nd January until the 22nd March.  It's an awesome time to be a customer, a hostess or SU Demonstrator.  With Stampin' Up! also turning 25, there  a lot more surprises in store.  I can't wait!

As a demonstrator I have been able to earn freebies in our pre-order time and today I wanted to share just a snippet of some of the goodies I have been playing with over the last few days.

I had already cut this coffee cup gift card out several months ago and it has been waiting for the right stamp to put on the 'cozy'. The little coffee cup stamp is from the SAB set called, Patterned Occasions.

 



The DSP in the background is another SAB item from the Designer Series Paper Pack, Sycamore Street and the pattern on the reverse has been used on the coffee cup cozy.  There's a ribbon and button pack to match the DSP too.  As Miranda would say, "Such fun".

Wow! this is my second post in a day.  If you're looking for my post for still addINKtive challenges, please scroll down one.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.

PS:  In answer to the many emails - "This is a silhouette cutting file so I can't share the template.  However, there are two SU demonstrators that I know of that have similar tutorials/templates for sale on their blog".  Here are the links -
Paula Dobson - Coffee Card Tutorial


PPS:  15th January 2013 -  I decided to go ahead and make my own Coffee Cup Card.

Here's a link to the blog post -

Here's where you can purchase it -


$2.50 (AUD)


Thanks for stopping by addINKtive designs.

Comments

Hi again! Now I am no longer a demo (after 4 1/2 yrs of being one.) I really miss those freebies & sneak peeks! Looking forward to what is in store! Hugs xxx
This is a super cool gift card holder Bron! Fabulous idea and the I love the sneak peaks - I might have to get this set now! Oh and I need to go and make myself a coffee...
Anonymous said…
WOW, love your new look blog! Cheers Donna Zammit :)