CASology - Red Million-Dollar Moments

Week 31 - Red No. 2

Melissa and the team at CASology have a great challenge this week - Hearts, Flowers, Love, Chocolate... with the cue word, RED.  I was itching to ink up my new Hostess Stamp, Million Dollar Moments, so I made another quick CAS card for the challenge.

After looking at the photo I must remember to re-ink my Real Red Ink Pad!  It's had a lot of 'love'.  I added a few rhinestones to the card and made the border from the new Delicate Details Lace Tape on RR card stock.




After my crazy weekend, it's a wonder I got any crafting done.  Thank goodness for clean and simple challenge sites like CASology

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Nikki Spencer said…
Great to see this image being used and rhinestone raindrops look lovely too Bron, a perfect CAS card! xxx
Meghan said…
Oh Bronwyn this is such a great card! Love the red image and the bling/hearts combination is perfect! Glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!
Rosemary said…
another really fun card! so glad you shared it with us at CASology!
Melissa said…
Another wonderful card, Bronwyn! Love how sweet and pretty this one is! A fabulous image and the little gemstone embellishments are just perfect!
Thanks for joining us again for this week's CASology RED challenge! :)
Ardyth said…
Love the blingy rain - if only that's how it really was! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
Judy1223 said…
Bronwyn, yet another beautiful CAS card! I do love this image...so feminine and sweet! Thanks for joining us again at CASology this week!
Vicki Burdick said…
So sweet, I just love this hostess set don't you?!!