MDS - Flock Together

I apologise ...  as I have another card using MDS to show you.  I'll go back to 'real' stamps and ink very soon because in my humble opinion there's nothing that can replace 'inky fingers' and a messy craft desk :)

Here's a card in the shape of a bird cage.  I downloaded the Flock Together Brush Stamp Set and had a play at making another shaped card.


 MDS - Flock Together
(Colours - Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black) 


All I added after printing and cutting out the design was s single rhinestone at the top of the card.  I tried using black ribbon but it didn't quite look right.  Maybe for a tag?



If you want to know how to make a shaped card using, My Digital Studio, I have written a tutorial in my previous post.

If you want to try My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!® are offering a free trial for 30 days.  Click the graphic below to find out more -




You'll be shown the 'Home' page of my Demonstrator Business Web Site.  Click on the 'Shop Now' button and it will go through to my on-line store.  From there, click on ' MDS Free Trial' under My Digital Studio.

Comments