MDS Swallowtail Easel Card

I had a little bit of time to play with MDS over the Easter Break so I got to working on an idea that I have had for months.

Let me introduce the Swallowtail Easel Card - 

MDS Swallowtail Easel Card


It's logical that my first decent project with MDS would have to involve a butterfly easel card :)  I've even written a tutorial which is now available to purchase.



If you want to try My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!® are offering a free trial for 30 days.  Click the graphic below to find out more -




You'll be shown the 'Home' page of my Demonstrator Business Web Site.  Click on the 'Shop Now' button and it will go through to my on-line store.  From there, click on ' MDS Free Trial' under My Digital Studio.


Thanks for stopping by.


Comments

Susan Joyce said…
Love it Bronwyn, will have to give it a go. Like your blog transformation, looks like you have been playing with MDS again.
Lynne Armstrong said…
LOVE it Bron! Great job...I'm off to buy MDS lol Maybe I'll come for lessons from you this time :)