How to Make an Owl Card Using MDS and an e-Cutter

I was pretty excited about the project I shared with you on Saturday but I'm even more 'pumped' today as I have been very busy preparing a tutorial which shows you how you can use Stampin' Up! Digital Punches, My Digital Studio and an e-Cutter to make shaped cards.  The Two-Step Owl Punch has been digitally enlarged and cut out using my Silhouette Cameo. 

All I can say (using the words of Heather Summers), "MDS and my e-Cutter are a match made in Heaven" ... and so are these cute pair of owls.

Mr. Owl

Mrs. Owl

If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or an avid fan of their products and you've never bought an e-Cutter simply because you couldn't use SU designs with one, well ... things have changed!!!  Apparently the new upgrade for MDS takes svg files (It's only new to Australia so it is the only MDS program that I'm familiar with).  That's great news for all those people that want to save time and cut out  SU, svg files with an electronic cutting machine.

I bought my Silhouette Cameo last year when I wasn't a demonstrator (took a twelve month break) as I wanted to try something new with my paper crafting.  Since re-joining late last year,  I have been blown away with the 'advances' and product choices that Stampin' Up! ®  now offer, especially the introduction of MDS (My Digital Studio).  I work full time so there's less time for me to make cards.  I'm really enjoying combining the digital, with the more traditional style, to save time and effort.  Gotta love that!!

A Little Snippet of some of the SU Files saved in my Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition)

If you purchase my tutorial, you have permission to make copies to hand out at your Stampin' Up! ® Workshops and Classes.  It's available in 'My Tutorials for Sale' section at the top of my blog.  Have fun!


Comments

Karen said…
Bron you ate a LEGEND!! These are so flipping CUTE!

Karen
X
Anonymous said…
Wow Bron - I just love seeing what you are doing with MDS and your e-cutter. Fabulous!!

I have recently purchased an e-cutter but am yet to upgrade to the designer version... must do that soon... Deb x
Ellen Taylor said…
Awesome card!! tfs
Tania said…
Alright? yeah I think so not awesome but um good?