MDS e-Cut Babushka Doll

Do you remember those cute little Babushka Dolls made from the owl punch and a few other SU punches?  Well ... this is the digital, enlarged version which I have made into a card. 

 
The digital punches (owl, wide oval, scallop oval, circle) from MDS were imported into my Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition). The main pieces were cut out with my e-Cutter (Silhouette Cameo).

The hand held Scallop Oval Punch was used for the 'hair' and the eyes were punched from the Itty Bitty Circle Punch.   The cheeks were sponge daubed with Blush Blossom Ink (retired) and I drew the mouth using a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.  The DSP is Gingham Garden (release date, July 2nd).

I designed the template for the Babushka Doll at the weekend and was itching to cut it out to see if it all the pieces worked together.  Yay! they did.  It was a nice little break from report writing and portfolios.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
PS:  I have linked this up at still addINKtive challenges this week as it uses the digital owl punch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow - I love it! Can't wait to make one!! Deb x