What Are You Waiting For? Go On ... I Know You Want to ...

There is only TODAY or TOMORROW left to join Stampin' Up! for ONLY $25.00!

If you have ever thought that maybe you would be interested then there's never been a better time!   I am looking to add more team members regardless of where you live in Australia and would REALLY love to have you join the AddINKtive Designers.

As your upline, I will do everything I can to support YOU whether you just want to be a hobbyist (sign up for just the 20% discount) or if you want to build a Stampin' Up! ® Business.   

Why not join Stampin' Up! ® today!  There really is NO RISK to you.  You have from the day you sign up until March 31, 2014 to meet the $400.00 Quarterly Minimum which can easily be met with just one workshop, a few friend's orders or just with your personal purchases.


 

As a big thank you, all my recruits receive a copy of my tutorials and if you live close by, access to my studio to borrow tools, stamps etc. for Workshops, or just to spend some time crafting. 

The easiest way to join is to visit my official SU Website and click the tab at the top that reads, JOIN THE FUN.  Read the info, follow the prompts and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me an email to find out more -


I look forward to hearing from you!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments