It's a Masquerade

Hi.  Today I have my very first card in a box to share with you.  It was made for my son to give to his girlfriend for her 21st birthday.  She had a Masquerade Themed Party!

 
 Masquerade Card in a Box

 
The card in a box and mask shapes are all Silhouette cutting files made from the beautiful Modern Medley DSP and SU card stock. I would have loved to have added some stamped party balloons etc to the layers in the box but my son's instructions were "not to make it too tizzy", so I had to comply :)  I know the birthday girl loved her special card.

The following photo shows the card and box set that we gave Toni for her birthday.  It was based on this card that I made almost a month ago.

This time the leaves were e-cut using a digital punch from the very cute Warm Weather Woodcuts Digital Download (MDS) -

Here's a few snap shots of the birthday girl and some of our family all dressed up in Venetian Masks -

 Toni

   
 Toni and Ryan

 Laura and Toni
 

Our gorgeous daughter also turns 21 this week but we will have to wait until June to celebrate as she is right in the middle of rehearsals for a play that she is directing, as part of her final year of Performing Arts at Uni.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back tomorrow night to share a project for the next round of SUO Challenges.

Comments

TerryficCards said…
I love the card in a box and your card/box.
Great job!
Gabby said…
Looks like a good time was had by all at the party! Neat card in a box, in keeping w/the theme. Lovely card and box for Toni. You may recall that I had emailed you previously to let you know I hadn't gotten your posts for a long time. I've no idea what happened to cause this one to suddenly pop up today, but I'm glad it did. Hope they continues to do so. :)