Cool Like That Giftable Templates - 3" Bag 1

Did you know that you can make "SUPER-COOL, BOXES BAGS and TAGS with MDS and an electronic cutter?"  Cool Like That Giftable Templates (136573 - $16.50) is now available to download and I'm excited to share with you the first little gift bag I made using the 3" Bag 1 Template.
  
   
You're also getting a sneak peek at some gorgeous DSP (Moonlight), In Colours and the cute matching Clothespins.  Squeal!!!! I can't wait to make another gift bag but I had better go to bed now, as the clock has ticked past midnight in my neck of the woods.


I guess it's kind of obvious that I really love the new SU digital downloads!

Thanks so much for stopping by,


 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it!! I am yet to have a play with the Cool Like That Giftable download. I hope I get some more time later in the week. Deb x
nanny31 said…
J'aime beaucoup l'idée et le style.
Bravo.
Bon mardi.