CASEing the Catty - Anything Goes

Hi there and welcome to addINKtive designs.  Thanks for joining us on our Friday night CASEing the Catty Blog Hop.  The CTC Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrators who love to use the SU Catalogue for inspiration.

This week it's 'Anything Goes'.  The crew's challenge - CASE (Copy and Share Everything) a project that really caught your eye the first time you flicked through the catty.  All I can say is, I had quite a few lovely projects in mind but settled on a card from page 95 of the brand new annual catalogue, as the World of Dreams stamp set is one of my faves and using the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum for the base of the card was such a neat idea that I just had to CASE!
 
Here's my card -
 

    
To make mine a little different, I added some gold sequins, included the bird stamp on the doily and used the five new gorgeous In Colours:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.


Here's the original design on page 95 -
 

Next on the hop is my lovely roomie and Convention buddy, Rebecca Scurr -

http://thepaperandstampaddict.com.au/2015/06/05/ctc33-happy-birthday-to-a-wonderful-upline 
 
Thanks for hopping by.  I hope you are enjoying the projects for our 'Anything Goes' week.


Comments

I like that you included the bird and nest in your card - I think it finishes the card off oh so nicely!
Tricia said…
I agree with Kathryn, that bird stamp on the front is a wonderful addition. How clever to use the incolours, they look great. I love the use of the gold foil vellum as a card base. I have never thought to do that before.
Lillybet said…
Well Bronwyn this is stunning. And you sent me back to check the catalogue..... That's what is so great about CASEing. I have never thought to make a card base from vellum-and I didn't see it in the catalogue either! Love how bright and fresh your version looks and the gold bling is perfect. Think I'm off to check my vellum stash....
AB. said…
That is the most exquisite and breathtaking card!! There really aren't enough superlatives for my comment to convey what I think of it!! AH-MAH-ZING!!!
Julia said…
I agree with everyone else. Gorgeous card and fantastic idea using the vellum as a base!